- Our online services are intended for a U.S. audience. If you visit or use one of our online services, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
- Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
- If you use our online services, we will not use or share any information that we collect from or about with any entity outside of our company.
Information we collect
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information (for example, a zip ), user name, and password. We may also collect payment card information when you provide such information while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
Usage and Other Information
In addition to the personal information described above, we may collect certain information about your use of our online services. For example, we may capture the IP address of the device you use to connect to the online service, the type of operating system and browser you use, and information about the site you came from, and the parts of our online service you access. We do not use “cookies”, web beacons or other technologies to collect and store other information about your visit to our online services. In addition, we may later associate the usage and other information we collect online with personal information about you.
Tennessee Bondings Mobile
For your convenience, Tennessee Bondings offers you the ability to access some of our services through mobile applications. When you interact with us through our mobile application, we may collect information such as unique device identifiers for your mobile device, your screen resolution and other device settings, information about your location, and analytical information about how you use your mobile device. We may ask your permission before collecting certain information (such as precise geo-location information.)
IT IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW that our app “BailPay” has been created to help individuals involved in bond and bail matters to be responsible and responsive by always providing and making available to Tennessee Bonding the physical location of individuals who are out on bond. Individuals on bond who cannot be found are often subject to needless confrontation with law enforcement and the justice system, and this can be avoided with timely and accurate communications such as your location at important times.
Your location information is only for Tennessee Bonding to know. Your location information will not be shared, given, or provided to anyone else without your express permission, but it may have to be released if a valid subpoena or court order is served on Tennessee Bonding compelling such information.
Use of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing applications and transactions;
- Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Managing your preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages you view;
- Providing you with tailored content and marketing messages;
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products and services; improving existing products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we specifically disclose at the time, you provide or we collect your information.
We use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.