We understand how stressful it is when someone gets arrested.
As soon as someone is arrested you can call Tennessee Bail Bonding Clinton, Anderson County to have them call the arresting agency on your behalf. This is a FREE service that saves you from sitting on hold and then trying to cut through all the red tape. We will get the arrested person’s name and birth date from you and then call you back as soon as we have the information on their charges and bail amount. We work with the jailers several times a day, so we know the right numbers to call and the right questions to ask.
Once you have the information on the charges and bail amount, you can decide whether you want to use a bail agent. You can give the entire bail amount in cash directly to the county. So, if the bail amount is $20,000, you give the county $20,000. After the court case against your family member or friend is finished, you will get your $20,000 back.
1. Call us first so we can find out the booking information for you. This is a free service we offer so that you do not have to be on hold with the arrest agency. You should have the person’s first and last name and birth date available when you call.
2. Once we find out the charges and bail amount, we can explain your bail options and how the bail process works. If you decide you want to use a bail bond to bail someone out, a payment plan will be customized to meet your needs.
3. Our experienced bail agent will take the bail bond to the jail to ensure quick release of your family member or friend.
All bail agents in Tennessee charge the same premium rate. You want to make sure that the bondsman you choose is:
- Licensed to do business in Tennessee
- Doesn’t have any hidden fees (we only charge you for the premium, nothing else)
- Is honest (we’ve been in business over 31 years and have never been investigated by any law enforcement agency).
At Tennessee Bail Bonding Clinton, Anderson County, their bail agents are always available to help their clients whenever they need them. As soon as you find out that a friend or family member has been arrested, talk with one of their bail agents. They will help you get your loved one out of jail quickly and easily. Tennessee Bail Bonding Clinton, Anderson County talented bail agents make the bail process easier for everyone.